Bath Ring Seat
Once babies start to sit up and reach between 6 to 10 months of age, the Angelcare® Baby Bath Ring Seat is the perfect bath time solution. Made from lightweight, durable plastic, the Baby Bath Seat allows the baby to be comfortable and supported while free to explore and play. The clever, ergonomic design features drain holes for easy rinsing and extra strong suction cups for excellent stability.
Parents have the choice of bathing or showering their little one, secure in the knowledge the Baby Bath Seat will help to look after baby. It’s hygienic, mould-resistant plastic comes in a range of fabulous colours, perfect to match to any stylish bathroom decor. With babies the world over graduating to the Baby Bath Seat from their Bath Supports around 6 months, it’s easy to see why bath time is the best time with Angelcare®. Makes bath time fun and comfortable.
- Never leave your child unattended while bathing
- Maximum weight recommendation: 11kg (24lbs)
- Soft-Touch Material: The bath support has a layer of soft TPE material, which warms very quickly to baby’s body temperature and bath water.
- Hygienic and Mould-resistant: The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support. Quick Dry.
- Ergonomic Design: Providing optimal support, comfort and safety while bathing baby.
- Use Directly in the Bath Tub or Shower: Extra strong suctions cups.
- Durable & Lightweight: Made with durable lightweight plastic which is designed to keep its shape.
- No assembly required
|Recommended Max Weight