Thanks to the Angelcare AC1300 Video, Movement & Sound Monitor, the world of parenting is made just a little easier and reassuring. This convenient baby monitor by Angelcare combines a quality baby video and sound monitor with an under-the-mattress baby movement Sensor Pad. You have the peace of mind knowing that you will be alerted if no motion is detected in the crib after just 20 seconds. Ideal for a newborn infant or a young baby who is starting to reach and explore.
1 in stock
- 3.5″ LCD Screen – The 3.5” LCD screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off you’ll know what is going on.
- Photo Sensor (Auto Day & Night Vision) – You can check on your baby during the night without disruption as the Photo Sensor on the Nursery Unit shows automatically a clear picture of your baby in the dark.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 820 feet (open field).
- Adjustable LCD Screen Brightness – Adjust the Parent Unit’s screen to the desired level of brightness.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Audio “Tic” Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Sound Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it’s time to change the batteries.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out – Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- Adjustable Camera Angle – Position your baby video monitor for the perfect view – and safely out your child’s reach. Mums and dads love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- Adjustable Movement Pad Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Hold & Mute – If, for example, you need to feed or change your baby, the sound and movement alarm can be temporarily deactivated.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
- Number of Channels – 19 channels automatically preselected.
Continuous or Voice-Activated Sound Monitoring – Voice-activated or continuous transmission (only available in certain countries).